Thursday, November 15, 2012

formal #2


 Gracie's wearing: 
Black Skater Dress with stringed back (Tattoo) - $45
Black peep-toe heels (Rubi) - gifted

Landy's wearing:
Parisian Maxi (Sheike) - $220
Agenda clutch (Nine West) - $70

Adrian's wearing:
Navy suit (Ctee - handmade by Cynthia Thai) - $priceless lol
Dress shirt (Topman) - $38
Herringbone Tie (Asos) - $17
 Jeff  Banks leather lace up (Myer) - $150


Last night I attended my friends' formal as a date of Landy, the beautiful girl in my photos. It had so much fun seeing many of my old friends and catching up with them. I really like the detail on the back of my dress as it's kind of something different and unique. I found it so frustrating wearing a long dress and dancing on Monday so I opted for a short dress that would be easy to move around in. The day before I practiced my hair with the perfect sock bun, when the time came I just couldn't seem to get it right so I kinda ended up with this crazy bird nest/sock bun bonanza. Anyways, someone said that I looked a bit like Audrey Hepburn - which was the sweetest compliment. I had a great night.

x
gracie